Question

Sharing content between docebo instances

Hello - I’m curious if curriculum and learning assets can be shared between two separate instances of docebo. Our usecase is we may have multiple instances of docebo, with separate content libraries, but would like to share particular assets between them.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@michshet I have two instances of Docebo, one in the US and one in the EU. We recently migrated some users to the EU instance, and had to use spreadsheets to do that work. We also had to recreate courses, learning plans and catalogs.

There are no links between instances, except for contractual things (like billing). You’ll need your AM to help with this part.

Regards,

KM

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yeah, this sounds complex (and kind of fun) I could see a world of making basically an identical account for each user on both systems and using a combination of api’s, webhooks, and deep enrollment links creatively to let things sync and work between both. Doesn’t seem like a good path to go down though. 

Any reason you can’t just give them access to both systems? Or any reason the courses can’t just be loaded on both?

We also have two instances and a couple of our vendors that send us training also use Docebo for their LMS, has there been any improvements on this process?

Thanks,

Molly