Question

Third-party LMS access - Is this possible?

• 14 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Set-up

We have training modules/courses that are publicly available (accessed through a registration form)

We have customers who want us to send them our training modules (SCORM files and videos) so they can be put on their LMS. 

Our Legal and Regulatory departments are not keen on that idea.

Question:

Can our Docebo platform be used as the source to host an eLearning program, where the registration/login is management through a different LMS, and reports back into that other LMS, but the content stays in our Docebo platform?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

This is something that would also be enormously useful for us! We have a growing number of clients asking for this sort of integration.

If Docebo could act as an LTI Provider, this would basically do the trick. No idea whether this is on the cards.

Alan

Userlevel 3

Thank you @Dack and @Alan - we hear you, and keep an eye out for more info on this topic coming later in 2022!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I too, am interested in this as we have custoemrs whose data must stay in country but want our materials available in their LMS.

Userlevel 1

Now it is 2023, is there any update on this topic? @jason.moore 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’m curious how this works and doesn’t still basically make accounts in the docebo instance anyways. Could see using the API to auto-register/enroll and grant access to courses, but there is still an account being created, the end user just doesn’t directly make it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I would love an update as I have several large customers who would like a bidirectional integration.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Still waiting… This is becoming a bigger issue for us.  Enough to try and find an LMS that can provide it.