Hello Docebo community friends!
I am reaching out to this wonderful and supportive community because we are currently in the process of implementing our new learning platform with Docebo. We are still in the early stages of our implementation, so as you know there’s a tremendous amount of work ahead of us. We are not the first (or last) company to implement Docebo, so I though it would be beneficial to reach out to see if my community friends would be willing to help us in our journey. I would like to start by asking a few questions.
- How long ago did you implement Docebo?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew then?
- Would you be willing to share your UAT test scripts with us?
- What was the hardest thing to complete in your implementation?
- What type of feedback are receiving from your users?
- Would you be willing to connect via phone for a quick Q&A session?
- Lastly, any overall advice for us?
This community is a wealth of knowledge, so any testing materials, advice, or expert knowledge is greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your help and support!