Best Answer

Yearly Training Requirements

• 23 December 2022
  • 3 replies

We release the same training every year ( but differnet Training Material) I’m wondering what I should do with the active users who didn’t complete last year’s training. 

It’s no longer required. I don’t want to mark them complete or unenroll, but i do want them to show up as not having done that course for reporting purposes. 

How do you handle repeat trainings with new content, New course each year? 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 23 December 2022, 16:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Since Docebo does not yet allow a course to be completed more than once, we create annual versions of courses. The only way you will know who did not complete last year’s courses would be to leave them enrolled in the previous version; leaving them as “in progress” or just “enrolled” and removing the course from your catalogues or placing it ‘under maintenance”, or placing a valid period end date so it’s locked.

Since Docebo does not yet allow a course to be completed more than once, we create annual versions of courses. The only way you will know who did not complete last year’s courses would be to leave them enrolled in the previous version; leaving them as “in progress” or just “enrolled” and removing the course from your catalogues or placing it ‘under maintenance”, or placing a valid period end date so it’s locked.

That’s what I’ve been doing. If the course is past its validity date, does it still show up on reporting? I don’t want managers to track down associates for not doing a course that is over a year old. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes it does...the validity end date only locks access to start/continue the course. As long as managers retain access to view it they should be able to report on it so you may need to leave it in a catalogue the managers have access to.