Skip to main content

We are looking to use a course with a E-signature and annual certification for our Work at Home agreement.  The issue I am running into is sometimes there is notes added for special circumstances. I find options for the user to add a note but not having any luck finding a way for power users to add a note or comment for an individual on the course.

Any solutions?

Hi @BHDan other than using the “enrolment Additional fields” to capture notes, not sure what else is available...think the PU can see these but not sure if they can add/change these notes...

If I use enrolment Additional fields and create a text field, would other users be able to see comments from their peers? Hoping only power users can see user comments. And that a power user can comment on a single user. I’m reading through the KB now but some of that is unclear

I think personal notes would be a great add. We sometimes have to apply learners outside of their standards but audits bring them back to where they are supposed to be. It can be challenging. 

Don’t the comments inout can be seen by other users...only those who can access “edit enrolment” can.