Best Answer

Any way of tracking progress in Contests?

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi all, Happy New Year.

I’ve got a colleague that wants to run some contests for his users. i’ve been playing around with the different features, but I’m unable to get any sense of individual or aggregate progress. I was hoping to see information regarding how much progress I have made, my score compared to the average or other similar details but all I can see is whether I’ve started or not.

Do I have to somehow link this to a leaderboard? Even as an administrator, if I click on the contest all I get is very broad details about how I had set up the contest. According to the help page I read (https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020083520-Activating-and-Managing-the-Gamification-App#01H81ZDM0WS2VCDFWRJB9KY6Z9), I should see details about current leaders if I click on the magnifying glass for the contest, but I don’t see anything like that at all...am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 3 January 2024, 19:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Not sure if this is what you're looking for...on the Contest, there is a play button on the top right...you get this when you open it

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

or maybe the report, “Users - Badges” but that’s probably only good if you are using badges..

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks, I see it now. I guess my issue was that there was only one contestant with any data originally so it was not visible...in any case, now I know where to find it, which is exactly what I was going for.

Thanks again!