Question

Auditing Reports

• 14 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to pull an audit report on selected groups enrolled in a course/s? A better way to pull this information and cross reference. It seems Docebo background jobs only goes back 2 weeks. Is there a way to pull background jobs that goes back 4 months prior? Audit reports only has a limit of 90 days.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @Vanessa Gonzalez audit reports are a bit challenging to use...I usually look for the course and then search through the output for the users. What are you looking for specifically?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Without knowing your specific requirements, there is something besides the new “audit trail” (the one under “settings”) that might help. There is an audit report you can generate under reports that goes back quite a bit farther:

Thank you for the feedback. I can use the old report page to pull an audit report with a much more better range. Unfortunately, neither report pages have the option in finding out when a group was manually assigned to a specific course. That can only be traced by user enrolled in a course, not by group enrolled in a course.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Unfortunately, neither report pages have the option in finding out when a group was manually assigned to a specific course. 

That’s true. About the only thing I can think of would involve making a periodic API call to retrieve group memberships, perhaps using something like Integromat.  You could then write the info out to a spreadsheet or database to create your own history. What I don’t see is how to tell if someone was added to a group by an admin or by an automated process, and obviously the data would only go back as far as you start collecting it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Actually guys there is an Audit app on the admin page..that works better than the report: