Best Answer

HTML Page in a course - hide tags widget

• 20 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi - so I added an HTML Page in a course - but it surprised me and is showing a tags widget.

Is there someway to hide this from the learner? Because it really dont mean much to them.

can something be done to make the tags go away?

icon

Best answer by gstager 20 June 2022, 19:33

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @dklinger on the learning object, select EDIT then go to the Additional Info tab and delete the tags

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Q: Will the tags ‘label’ be there with no tags when you simply delete them? or will it show it empty?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I had just posted on this the other day.

You can remove the tags part but it will do it for all the training materials - not just an HTML page one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

All the points to @gstager  - this one was teasing me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I had just posted on this the other day.

You can remove the tags part but it will do it for all the training materials - not just an HTML page one.

If its an html or widget, can’t we find the specific ID of that widget or page and then just use that in the css to hide just that widget and not all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

If its an html or widget, can’t we find the specific ID of that widget or page and then just use that in the css to hide just that widget and not all?

I actually didn’t even look into hiding tags at the individual training material level since in my case - I wanted them all to go away for every training material. It just saves me a ton of re-work and frustration that way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ah totally, just the way you said it made it sound like it would only do all, if one wanted to do selections they could, cool.