Best Answer

ILT attendance recoring Enable/disable

• 7 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

ILT attendance recording Enable/disable 

Can anybody help me? I want to disable this notice. 
Why does it appear in some ILTs and not in others? I´ve checked parameters, they seem to be the same

Thanks @dklinger , @lrnlab , @Bfarkas @Annarose.Peterson 

icon

Best answer by John 7 February 2023, 16:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Isram - this one is out of my league as we are not an ILT shop. It is a systems message - I would think you may be able to isolate the block via its style and inspector and hide it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Isram

Do you happen to have this option selected on events? This might cause the text to show up:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Annarose.Peterson is on track here, def make sure that isn’t checked. If you really want to change it because you need the option, maybe check the localization tool and update it to something preferred (or blank?) before going to style overrides.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Annarose.Peterson  I´ve checked all parameters and NO it´s not selected. Weird! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hey @Isram!

This language...

“Your attendance has not been recorded. Recordings are not available yet.”

is presented - up until a learner has been marked as Attended, in the Attendance tracking area.

Attendance can be automatically marked, by checking the box @Annarose.Peterson mentioned, although those two boxes alone (checked or unchecked) won’t change the language that displays where you’ve called it out and when a user is Not Present or Absent.

To change the language, you could target the Key in the Localization Tool and update to your preference:

You could also attempt to hide the notice with CSS, although at some point you may need to inform users of recordings if you use that feature and would need to revert the CSS.

I hope this is helpful information!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @Isram!

This language...

“Your attendance has not been recorded. Recordings are not available yet.”

is presented - up until a learner has been marked as Attended, in the Attendance tracking area.

Attendance can be automatically marked, by checking the box @Annarose.Peterson mentioned, although those two boxes alone (checked or unchecked) won’t change the language that displays where you’ve called it out and when a user is Not Present or Absent.

To change the language, you could target the Key in the Localization Tool and update to your preference:

You could also attempt to hide the notice with CSS, although at some point you may need to inform users of recordings if you use that feature and would need to revert the CSS.

I hope this is helpful information!

It worked!! Thank you

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Very nice, happy you found a good outcome! 😊