Best Answer

Top List of Notifications When Getting Started

• 1 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi! We are are preparing to go live with our LMS soon. Does anyone have a core list of notifications they set up for e-learnings or ILT’s? I am thinking through which to set up but want to keep the same structure for all courses.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 1 July 2021, 16:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HI @simone.yaghi this really depends on who you need to communicate with, what you need to tell a user, when and how...some of basics we are using are:

• eLearning & ILT Enrollment for courses and LP
    • sent to user and PU’s
    • you can decide whether to enable email or notification or both
  • ILT Registration
    • sent to user and PU’s
  • ILT Session changed/added
    • sent to user and PU’s
  • ILT Session Starting
    • sent to users (48 hrs & 1 hr before session)
  • If you plane to use admin approvals for your courses there are a few you can leverage for that as well
  • If you plan to use eCommerce there are a limited amount of notifications you can use, mostly for super admin

There are so many more you can use but you really need think about not spanning your audience so finding a balance between what is needed vs. what’s spam can help determine what version to use (email or on-screen, or both).

You can find a complete list here: https://help.docebo.com/hc/article_attachments/360026321740/Notification_Details_-_Sheet1__8_.pdf

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Simone, 

This file that I am sharing this with you should help you out. At eSkillz to support our clients we have put together a comprehensive list of notifications ,

Cheers,

Tim

PS. As lrnlab has suggested if you drill down through the Knowledge  base you will find this list too.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thank you! So far for E-Learnings I am planning on using User was Enrolled, Course is Expiring, User Completed the Course and then setting up digests for users and managers. 

ILT’s I am going with something alongside @lrnlab’s recommendation.