Best Answer

"What instructor is assigned to what session/event" Type of Report

• 16 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I have searched and consulted with Docebo on this one.  We put our instructor names in an additional field.  Within the course properties > details - What is the benefit of putting the name of the instructor in the session instructor field?  Is there a report that exports that info?  The reason for my ask is that we had double-booked an instructor for the same date and time without knowledge.  One of our other instructors saw the conflict when she was pulling her attendance info for the 2 days.  I tried to find a report that would give me what instructor is assigned to what session/event and couldn’t find anything.  Support gave me a work around; however, it’s not a pretty export and I have to do some major clean up.  Just wondering….thanking you in advance for your input and insight!!

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 16 May 2023, 16:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I think the Course Export should show that data

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/8492803992466-Managing-Courses-with-Mass-Actions

In New Reports, the custom report called Users - ILT Sessions has a filter that you can select to display Instructor name.