Anyone else not receiving Community notification emails over the past week?

• 27 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I have replied and subscribed to several posts and areas on Docebo Community, so I typically have at least one or two notifications from the Community each day.  However, I noticed that I have not received any since 9/18.  I thought maybe it was just slow last week with the Inspire conference, but I checked today on post where I know there was a new reply and I never got the notification for it.

I am trying to determine if our email filters are blocking them - I don’t see them in my quarantined/spam folders.  Curious if anyone else is noticing this as well?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sjennings78 I haven't noticed any problems with emails this week, so your filters could be blocking them. I'd also check your account settings to make sure they haven't accidentally changed for some reason.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am receiving Community emails, no issues here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks.  @Daniel - I checked my settings just now and they are all set to Yes, so it’s not that.  I suspect it’s something on our email server’s end, so I’ll track down an Admin for our email servers/filters and see if they can figure it out. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t on the Docebo side of things.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

My email admins are not seeing anything being blocked on our end.  I set all my notification settings on Community to NO, saved, then went back and turned them all on.  I also unsubscribed from a couple pages and then subscribe again.  Hoping maybe that will reset something???  I

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Curious how you are making out after the switching, getting notices again?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Still have not received any since 9/18.  Nothing that I am aware of on my end would have changed on that date.  I made sure I did not have an rules turned on in my Outlook that could be moving or hiding them (I had one to move them to my “Community” folder, but I went ahead and turned that off just in case). 

Is there a place to go into Docebo Community and update your email address?  I’m trying to find it to make sure it didn’t get blanked out or otherwise changed (plus, my email address may be changing soon).

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sjennings78 I don’t think there is anywhere to change your email or username in the community because one of these is always used to login with. If you want to change your email address, I think you’ll need to contact one of the admins to do it for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Agreed, to Daniel’s point on changing, but you might want to just contact them anyways if there’s any kind of troubleshooting/platform tools to know what’s going on. Something clearly up on your account.