Best Answer

How do you instruct your power users to use groups?

• 4 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The fact that groups are not auto-updating is really upsetting my users.

How do you instruct your users?

icon

Best answer by Bfarkas 4 November 2022, 19:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

My current annoying workflow:

Make a group

Add the required branches

Enroll the group in a LP

Set up an enrollment rule to put any members from the required branches in the group and in the course

Hope and pray

It should be easier. Enrollment rules shouldn’t be half of the battle every time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, so they need to use automatic enrollment criteria for groups. Getting there.

On my end, I have some groups made up of 50 branches, and it is messy to do that with automatic. Still, progress.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Also, keep in mind automatic have been known to temporary break sometimes and not load the right users, end up having to go in and save to kind of jumpstart the rules to trigger again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Also, keep in mind automatic have been known to temporary break sometimes and not load the right users, end up having to go in and save to kind of jumpstart the rules to trigger again.

Yeahhhh I have experienced that a few times. Same for mass (70k user) LP enrollments. I generally have to do those LP enrollments by hand every few days. 

Bug, or feature?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The LP’s I’ve never run into other than it takes time typically so have to wait sometimes. The groups is definite a known random bug.