​​👨‍🚀 ​​Inspire 2021 - Did you hear who our closing keynote is?

• 23 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

:loudspeaker: In just over a week, we’ll be hosting Inspire 2021 and we’re really excited! 

There are some really cool experiences (including yoga 🧘) as well as the opportunity to network virtually with others. We’re bringing you product sessions that will help you create, manage, integrate and measure learning. If that’s not enough, we also have a customer spotlight, tips and tricks and a show and tell session. Docebo’s CEO, Claudio Erba :man_in_tuxedo_tone1: , will kick it off on the first day and you’ll hear from our product team panel on day two as they look ahead and share Docebo’s product innovation and investment areas :motorway: .

To top it all off, we’re thrilled to have Chris Hadfield as our closing Keynote :rocket: :boom:

:arrow_right:  Chris will be sharing strategies and tactics to help individuals, teams, and leaders prepare for and meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world.

Seeing as this is my first Docebo Inspire, I’m pretty excited for everything and I’d love to know if you are feeling the same way!

:point_down::point_down:So, what are you most looking forward to at Inspire 2021? :point_down: :point_down:

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gosh Day 1 is in the books and what a day of sessions! I’ve loved them all and look forward to learning more tomorrow! Thank you to all the Docebians who put in the work these past few weeks/months to make this event a hit! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

What did you think if Day 2 @Stephanie Dreiling?