Shout out to Docebo Support

• 3 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6

I think it’s important to really take a sec and shoutout/thank the entire Docebo Support staff Tier 1/2/3 for their quick, and always professional assistance day in and day out.

I’ve been here for a while now, and your team has constantly improved over the years. It’s very refreshing, and I appreciate your dedication.

Thank you!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Very true. I’m always impressed by the speed of response from the help desk. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Totally agree!  One of the best support services I’ve come across. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I agree it was super speedy.  Unfortunately the option to contact docebo help has now been removed from our platform.  We now have to go through our service provider (and the response rate is none existent at the moment).

Userlevel 6

I agree it was super speedy.  Unfortunately the option to contact docebo help has now been removed from our platform.  We now have to go through our service provider (and the response rate is none existent at the moment).

I recommend keeping the Help Chat in your contract 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I recommend keeping the Help Chat in your contract 

Favorite thing by far!

Userlevel 4
Badge

@JZenker Great post and I couldn’t agree more. Thanks Docebo for helping me look good!

Unfortunately I have not had the same experience. I’ve had Tier 2/3 string out my request for days before they finally resolved a pretty major issue with my ILT functionality. If anyone has some advice on getting a faster response, I would be happy to hear it!

Userlevel 1

Totally agree.  Each time I put in a ticket, I receive excellent service. Always.  Thanks Docebo support.