🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Oct 12, 2021

• 12 October 2021
  • 3 replies
🏆 Weekly Leaderboard Update - Oct 12, 2021
Userlevel 7
Badge

Hello Docebo Community :blue_heart:

Last week’s leaderboard is a day late this week as yesterday was Thanksgiving 🦃 for us in Canada. Trust me, though, this leaderboard update is worth the wait so I won’t delay any longer! Check it out :point_down:

:checkered_flag:The top 5 from the leaderboard last week were:

1. @alekwo
  2. @lrnlab
  3. @Annarose.Peterson
  4. @dklinger
  5. @steveninfinger

:first_place:@alekwo you did it!!! Congratulations on landing the #1 spot last week after being in the top 5 for the past 4 weeks!@lrnlab and@dklinger also held on to a top 5 finish for the fourth consecutive week. I’d also like to shoutout @Annarose.Peterson and @steveninfinger for their top 5 finish last week. Way to go everyone! :clap:

:wave: Welcome to our newest members

Once again, we had another incredible week with 55 new members :boom: Thank you for joining us and we hope this community will be a valuable resource throughout your Docebo journey. For those of you who haven’t yet, we hope you’ll take a minute to introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little better. Also, big shoutout to @JenniferJames @sean.moss and @amber.allen for not wasting anytime climbing up in their rank in the first week of joining. Great work! :thumbsup:

:trophy: Leveling Up

Last week, we saw :one::four:  members move up in their ranks!!!  That’s right, we see you :eyes: .

@JenniferJames    - Newcomer  :point_right: Novice I

@sean.moss   - Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@amber.allen  -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I 

@bday13   -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I

@Caryn -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I 

@MauroBorghesi -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I 

@MKnack -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I 

@JP77 -  Newcomer :point_right: Novice I 

@tonya.clark  -  Newcomer  :point_right: Novice II (:airplane: flew right past Novice I)

@Holly  -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II 

@cshrecengost  -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II 

@Feenix73  -  Novice I :point_right: Novice II 

@nichole.chandler  -  Novice III :point_right: Contributor I

@steveninfinger  -  Contributor II :point_right: Contributor III  

It’s so awesome having our members engage in this community and continue to move up in their rank each week. :chart_with_upwards_trend: Keep it going!!

So far, @alekwo is sitting at the top spot for this week with @Holly and @ckujawski not far behind! 

Please take a moment to let me know how you feel about these weekly leaderboard updates :slight_smile:

What do you think of the weekly leaderboard updates?

3 replies

Userlevel 3

Great to be part of the community and I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot from me. 

Jennifer

Userlevel 7
Badge

Jennifer

Love it! Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself here!?

Userlevel 3

Jennifer

Love it! Maybe you can tell us a little more about yourself here!?

I have been a Learning Management System Administrator for 14 years. I am also a freelance Instructional Designer/LMS implementation guru...lol I implemented a different LMS (small business) to over 10,000+ employees to a global government contractor that I worked for 11 years for.

I’m on my 2nd Contract implementing Docebo, currently with Panasonic.

Both implementations were a bit different in approach. Both implementations had its challenges. We went live at Panasonic a month ago, still some challenges and changing the way we work. But we are getting there. 

Look forward to learning more from everyone, and making lots of improvements to way we work and system. 

Jennifer