Can we get a Docebo Community Group for UK healthcare?

Userlevel 5
Badge

Could we please get a community group for UK Healthcare? I’m having multiple private message conversations and it would be great to share with everyone at once and attract more UK healthcare orgs that are using Docebo into the conversation. 

23 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

This would be great to have!!

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks for the request @aswartz and interest @AntRich76! Once we have at least four more interested members and a group owner confirmed, we can create the group :) 

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’m interested! Thanks,

Gigi

Userlevel 1

I’m interested

Userlevel 1
Badge

This would be great, I am also interested :-) 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks for the request @aswartz and interest @AntRich76! Once we have at least four more interested members and a group owner confirmed, we can create the group :) 

Hi Erin,

It looks like we have 5! I’m happy to be group owner.

Many thanks,

Aimee

Userlevel 7
Badge

@aswartz just need one more (5 + group owner)!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Oh okay. I didn’t realise I didn’t count. :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Love the interest for this group. There has to be one more individual in the UK in the healthcare industry out there who would be interested! If any of you who have already replied have colleagues or peers who you think would be interested, feel free to tag them to get them to chime in.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Alex.Robertshaw are you interested in this group? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Neil Patterson are you interested in this group? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@dklinger Do you work in UK Healthcare? Are you interested in this group? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@LMSica do you work in UK Healthcare? Are you interested in this group? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Seth Clark do you work in UK Healthcare still? Are you looking for info about rolling out the Oliver McGowan eLearning created by elfh via Docebo? If so please express your interest here so we can create a group to share information. 

Thanks,

Aimee 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@erinhurley Are you interested in this group? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@aswartz - We are not a healthcare business,  Good luck with the group though!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@aswartz - We are not a healthcare business,  Good luck with the group though!

Thanks Neil! 

Userlevel 1

Hey, I am interested in this 

Hello, I’m am also interested in this please!

Sorry for slow reply- have been on AL - I’m not sure to be honest as I’m only really interested in getting this particular course to work for certain staff at our local authority.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Looks like we have the interest here 😊 We’re just working on some back end logistics but we’ll get this group created asap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Can I be put into the group? Technically? We have offices and reach as broad as the UK.

Userlevel 7
Badge

The group is live and available to anyone in Healthcare in any location! Thanks again @aswartz.

Click here to join

@dklinger thanks for being the first to join 😉