Question

Business Case: 'Show only SSO buttons and Hide Login Form' ....but where to log in for Admins ?

We use deeplinking quite a bit, which takes our users to the sign-on page for Docebo.  We’ve enabled SSO, and I know you can ‘Show only SSO buttons and hide login form’ and the users just click the SSO button and move forward to the course….

However, Docebo reps have told us we need separate learner and admin accounts for our admin team...if we hide the login form, how should we as Super Admins log in?

Thanks in advance for what is probably a very newbie question!

Jen

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I just opened a Docebo support ticket asking about an alternative Non-SSO link that I could use for that particular reason and they told me that it was not possible due to security reasons.

I am working with my IT team to build me an additional ID so that I can log into a Super Admin account via SSO.

Following in case someone else has any alternatives.

Thank you, Annarose!  Appreciate that we’re not the only ones with that business use case.  For now, I’ll just use an ugly arrow to the SSO button with a note to users to ‘continue to course’ by clicking that button. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

have you looked into using this option that has both login options? It’s not the completely seamless SSO experience but it works well

For this, I came up with a workaround:

1. Go to yourlink.docebosaas.com/api-browser
  2. On this API browser page, scroll down to any of the API and click on OAuth button
  3. Upon clicking, you will be asked to authorize and login using your own credentials(not SSO)
  4. Once logged in, go to youlink.docebosaas.com and KABOOM, you’re now in.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For this, I came up with a workaround:

1. Go to yourlink.docebosaas.com/api-browser
  2. On this API browser page, scroll down to any of the API and click on OAuth button
  3. Upon clicking, you will be asked to authorize and login using your own credentials(not SSO)
  4. Once logged in, go to youlink.docebosaas.com and KABOOM, you’re now in.

@hsingh9 you rock!!! Thank you!