Best Answer

Where does HTML and CSS go?

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi! I'm looking for general assistance with HTML and CSS. My company is planning a learning center cleanup, and we'd like to be able to construct a drop down menu at the top of our site. We are trying to use the code in: Creating a Horizontal Navigation Menu for Novices | Community (docebo.com).

The difficulty is that I'm not clear where the HTML and CSS information should go. I'm using an HTML widget at the top of our page, but when we save the HTML and CSS to the widget, we get this:

Can somebody tell us where we need to enter this code and why it isn't showing up?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by KMallette 26 February 2024, 21:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@jshoaf1 Go to Admin wheel > Configure branding and look and then open the Custom Styles section.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

An important note to keep in mind when doing this type of customization is if you leverage the mobile app, none of the CSS put in the central brand area will be used. If doing nice style things this is often not an issue, but should be kept in mind when making major choices like navigation. It is often a good idea to structure your HTML so that it “gracefully” falls back in this scenarios, for example back to a linked bulleted list or similar. Just something to keep in mind when embarking on these kinds of redesigns.