Skip to main content

Docebo excels in many areas, but search is not one of them. The global search results are particularly confusing to our users. To address this, we are looking into adding a third party search tool like Coveo or Elastic. Does anyone have experience integrating a tool like this into Docebo? If so, I would love to hear about your experience.

Not sure this is possible natively, best I could see is basically hiding all the existing search, using custom pages with your third party ones embedded. Lots of loopholes and gaps with that approach though.

@Bfarkas Thanks for the response. 

@jvegher - Were you able to move forward with using Coveo? I would like to learn more about your experiences with this if your organization has or is setting it up. 

@jvegher - Were you able to move forward with using Coveo? I would like to learn more about your experiences with this if your organization has or is setting it up. 

same here

@steveninfinger @anagilp No we did not. Much too expensive and complicated. We’re a small team without the resources to manage.

Also just to add contest, the Docebo search is based on Elastic, you can see it from the api-browser