Skip to main content

Hello all. 

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  

I am trying to leverage Docebo Connect to cycle some of the single transaction API endpoints.  I have been through all of the Docebo University courses related to Connect - and I’m still clueless on how to actually make this work.  

This seems like something a LOT of us are trying to do (figure out a way to automate bulk actions where the platform lacks out-of-the-box functionality. 

Are there other resources somewhere that you can get step by step instructions for how-to?  I feel like maybe I’m missing information that DU feels is common knowledge and I’m struggling.  

If you have resources or know of other external training that could help, please send my way! 

Thanks! 

Have you taken a look at Workato’s own training library? As you may already know, Docebo Connect is basically Workato embedded within Docebo. Not everything works the same way as if you were a Workato direct customer, but if you want to learn about the foundational building blocks of recipes, for example, there are some highly relevant materials there. Workato’s docs are quite complementary in that regard as well.

Also, speaking personally, I’m also happy to try and offer more specific advice if there are particular things you’re struggling to achieve. Feel free to send me a direct message if you’d like.