Best Answer

eCommerce transaction denied before seeing the credit card payment options

• 28 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

We have a customer trying to purchase a course.  For our eCommerce solution we have integrated with Cybersource.  Our testing worked well - no issues  However, the first customer to purchase a course is getting a payment denied error after clicking Confirm Order - but before the credit card options even appear. I worked with the help chat yesterday and they did their best, but eventually created a support ticket.  I have not gotten a response yet.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and how it was resolved.  

Thank you,

Cheryl

icon

Best answer by cschmelzer 2 June 2021, 16:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HI @cschmelzer I have not seen this error before and cannot comment as we do not use Cybersource but we did  have our own set of challenges when we launched payments. That said, the support team and our CXM were helpful. All i can suggest is have your use cases ready to go and keep working with support...I’m sure you will be able to find a solution.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thank you for the feedback. We have not solved the issue as of yet; however, Docebo support is actively working on it. They’ve been very responsive, so I hope that the issue will be resolved today. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@cschmelzer I have worked on many different LMS’s in my career and can say that Docebo support is one of the best I’ve ever had. Stay the course and I’m sure you’ll get it working.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Just a follow up for anyone who may experience the payment portal issue I described above. Through Docebo Support and our Finance IT team, we found that the issue was caused by a field value in the billing information. For CyberSource integrations, the State/Province/Region field must be the 2-digit code, not the full state, provide or region name. We solved our initial issue with our customer by changing that value, and then to address any potential future issues, we used the localization tool to change the field name to 2-Digit State/Province/Region Code.  Hope this is helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@CherylM THANK YOU so much for following up on this post! I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue and that’s really smart thinking to update the field name via the localization tool.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you so much for this thread! We are having the same issue and no one at Docebo could help, and our finance dept was at a loss. We also use Cyber source. I’ve changed the verbiage via the localization tool, really hoping that fix helps elevate this issue! We’re expecting 1,000+ enrollments in a paid course this month.