Question

Finding the Correct API Endpoint

• 15 April 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Good morning,

We are attempting to pull Docebo reports and put it into Salesforce. Which APIs and connections do you recommend using for these use cases?

• # of and status of registrants and for e-learnings
  • # of and status of registrants for ILTs (classroom)
  • # of and status of registrants for learning plans
  • # of offerings accessed by a specific branch
  • Pull registration additional field statistics

Thank you for your help and wisdom!

8 replies

Userlevel 2

I attended the API Community Coaching session and learned that it’s possible to create a custom new report with this: analytics/Report/get_analytics_v1_reports_id_report.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @smallc it was nice to “meet you” today. The other thing that @Bfarkas mentioned was his post on Browsing the API Browser. That looks to be very helpful.

API Browser Quick Grabs: Browsing the Browser | Community (docebo.com)

Userlevel 2

Thanks for the link, @dwilburn. It was awesome “meeting” you today as well! Do you happen to know where I can find the Inspire session that @Bfarkas mentioned which discusses using APIs with New Reports? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@smallc I do not. I believe he said it was a year or two ago. The Inspire 2 years ago had online capabilities, but that content was only available for a year. I have not looked through this years content. Have been very busy and was disappointed that it was not online.

Userlevel 2

@dwilburn got it, I”ll stop searching :) Thanks so much for the info!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey guys, mixing two things here. The session was not on reports using the APIs, thats the thing that I should write up in more detail, for now, there is a couple threads around that talk about it if you can connect the dots: 

The Inspire and writeup on the reports in general, was more of a shift in mindset on using reports, and that is here: 

Userlevel 2

Thank you, @Bfarkas! And thanks for the fantastic session today.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thanks @Bfarkas !