We have licensed the entire LinkedIn Learning Library (over 17,000) courses. We are considering importing the entire library into Docebo.
I have some questions that I need help from other LiL users:
- We will see a performance issue if we add all of the titles to our course library?
- If we don’t want to load all of the titles – does anyone have a suggestion on how to identify the courses in the mass update feature - right now it looks like you can select 1 at a time or select all? In the mass update feature I typed in one of the LiL subjects in our sandbox (Career Development) and it was not a match to the number of courses when in content market place I filtered on a LiL subject. After my search I selected all, imported it and much to my surprise it imported all 17,000 titles into sandbox.
- To piggy back off of question 2 - If i can easily group courses to import I will be able to easily assign them to the LiL catalogs that I have created. If that is not possible any suggestions on how to assign them easily to the multiple LiL catalogs that I have created in Docebo?
- With now over 18,000 courses in my sandbox environment - any suggestions on how to manage it so we can find things easily. (I have created a category called LiL)
- Any other suggestions that you have would be appreciated.