Skip to main content

Good afternoon community,

I have a random issue I was wondering if you could help me with.

Our Docebo system is integrated with MS Teams. We are tracking ILT sessions facilitated through MS Teams in Docebo. 

To access our platform, we have turned on SSO. Often, users will intermittently experience SSO issues and get the following error message in orange when they try to click the Docebo link. It looks like it is tied to SSO. Users can access the platform, but instead of going to the ILT session they get re-directed to the homepage and get this error message at the bottom of their screen.

We have not been able to isolate the issue, and it seems intermittent. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have gone to IT to whitelist anything from Docebo, just don’t understand why sometimes it works and sometimes they get this error - and not everyone experiences the error either.

I would like to continue to track Teams participants in Docebo, but may have to stop because today we had to manually pull in 50 callers to the Teams session as the Docebo link was giving every one heartburn.

Thank you!

Hey @MLT! Thanks for raising this up.

To be honest, I couldn’t tell you exactly why the error presents but this is a great scenario for our Support team to review. They can take a deeper look into the situation in more detail (with backend logging tools they have access to beyond the error modal you showcased in screen shot.

Have you already submitted a ticket to the team? If not, here’s a brief article that explains how you can do that from within the platform.