Question

Setup VILT Via Teams

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi team,

I setup an paired the VILT integration with Azure but the issue is syncing it to teams. I am entering the web address for our domain from Docebo into teams and using the secure client code but still not pairing to teams. Any help would be appreciated? 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Not familiar with this process so can’t help much, buuuuut you want to be careful with sharing screenshots like that, there’s a bunch of information that shouldn’t be publically available like on this site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Joe J From the screenshots, I think you may be mixing two separate functions.

One is the configuration of the “Docebo VILT for Microsoft Teams” that is used to schedule and run VILTs as MS Teams meetings/events (documentation), and the second is for the “Docebo for Microsoft Teams” module that is used to make Docebo content available from within the MS Teams application and is a separately paid Docebo option (documentation).

And agree with @Bfarkas you should immediately revoke your Secret Keys presented on the screenshots, as they can be used to access your Microsoft infrastructure.

I revoked it. I have performed both interactions and the Docebo support is so terrible that I am getting very frustrated. Its paired on Docebo but I can’t download and setup the Docebo app in teams to add that function in teams. I am fully aware their are two processes We did the one in Docebo and Azure but can’t connect Teams to our LMS. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Joe J I’m sorry to hear. We only use the VILT integration, so I can’t help you more.

I faced the same issue.  However, you need to check if the organisational approval from your company’s cyber security cell is in play. Integration involves host of things viz: calendar write approval for user et al. However, I receive the pop up for the requisite permissions from MS admin.