Best Answer

vILT MS Teams setup - event not appearing in MS Teams calendar for instructor (or enrolled users)?

• 20 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi - when setting up a vILT event with myself as the instructor (I am also a Superadmin), I am able to select our MS Teams instance without issue (our MS Teams account has been configured in our Docebo system).  However, it does not automatically create a meeting for the event in my MS Teams calendar which I was expecting it to do.  Should this occur?  I also tested the enrollment process as a user attending the vILT event (with someone else assigned as the instructor).  When enrolling on the session, i was also expecting an event to appear in my MS Teams calendar?? 

Can someone confirm what should be happening as I cant find any clear information in the documentation or university modules. 

icon

Best answer by lrnlab 20 September 2023, 16:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

hmm, while I would expect the Teams meeting to appear in my MS Teams calendar without first saving the calendar attachment to my calendar (works with outlook) however the event not showing on the Teams account calendar is odd...I certainly would expect that to show. Were you logged into the same account you paired with Dceobo?