Adding Coach & Share channel or assets to an LP as a widget for continuous, optional learning

• 15 September 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3

My apologies, I tried to post this as an idea but the page just would not post it and kept giving me a “something’s wrong” error.

I don’t know if this has been brought up before, and if it has, please feel free to merge this idea with the others. 

One of the things that we are really trying to encourage in our learning strategy going forward is the idea of social learning. Sharing with others, and having those Coach & Share activities be an integral part of the learning journey. 

It would be really great if inside a learning plan, we could add at the bottom a Coach & Share channel or link directly to some assets related to the learning plan they just completed, as extra learning and extra content for them to explore. Think of it, if you will, like youtube, where when you finish watching a video, you can see other recommended and related assets on the side for you to continue watching. 

Currently, there are a few widgets that can be added to a course shell or to a learning plan, but none of them related to Coach & share content. 

I believe this would be a really great addition to the learning plan functionality. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!