Skip to main content

Tune Up Your Task Widgets - Vote now!

Hi everyone - I want to bring your attention to what I believe is an important idea to “Vote Up”.

The task widget is a decent implementation and has seen a few tune ups delivered - but one that is critical at my org is how things get to the deadlines portion of the widget and more importantly how we believe learning objects should stay there as an option.

Well - I wrote something up the other day that describes the current state behavior in detail.

Task List Widget - Add Option | keep courses marked with a due date in Deadlines until completed | Community (docebo.com)

If I can encourage you to take a moment and vote it up? We would super appreciate it. Even 10 votes is enough to keep it on the radar better. There are probably a few more things that would make it have even better sense:

• Instead of showing just the status of “Enrolled” - maybe show a KPI simliar to teams - Overdue, Due Soon.
  • Break out the Deadlines to its own prefiltered view of My Courses/Learning Plans page.
  • Option to not show Learning Plans. We have received feedback about it being confusing especially with similar names.

Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

voted up of course, thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Brother of the Inger, trying to get back in the community arena. You have my vote.