Unofficial Docebo Community Roundtable #3 - Time for Show and Tell

• 30 March 2023
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Back by popular demand? We are preparing to conduct a third round Unofficial Docebo Community Roundtable event. This time the theme will be about Show And Tell.

What you need to do now is to open your calendar and reserve Friday April 28th from 10-12PM (ET) to join us as we network and collaborate.

Invite

For those not comfortable sharing their detail via a form? DM me for more detail and I can share the invite.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing from you.

Note - we are looking for presenters that are open to sharing any of the following experiences from their platforms and open to doing a walkthrough of the use case that lasts at a maximium of 10 minutes.

• Front page experience
  • Onboarding experience
  • “Walk the Catalog” experience
  • Channel experience
  • DCS experience
  • Gamification Experience

One more note - I just got a note there is a technical issue with the invite link - I am working to get up an alternative in the next few.

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I would love to join in - I could share a couple of things from our platform but would love to see what others have done.  I clicked on “invite” above but it said nothing was available. Let me know how to sign up.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I am experiencing the same result as @pcarr.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

working the technical issue right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Here is the working link.

Sorry IT security is pretty tight on our end…so we will have you all sign up here and I will send you the invite after receiving your registration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@jmkachidurian @pcarr - try this link.

https://form.jotform.com/230885919303058

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Shuffling this to the top for your Monday morning - if you want to join a show and tell Friday April 28th from 10-12PM? Then let us know.

If you are interested in being a presenter? Even better. Let us know that as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi all, I’d love to join in but living on the other side of the world in Melbourne, Australia and it is on a weekend. May I please have the invite as the link did not work for me above and whilst it is a Sat for me, I’m keen to show my setup to others and learning from you all too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Bumping this up one more time before the event….seeing if anyone else is interested. We have a reasonable size group brewing - looking forward to meeting some new people.

A reminder - please use this link:

https://form.jotform.com/230885919303058

or DM me and I will send you a calendar invite.

@gordon.cooke , @lhubbard  - what you thinkin….come along for the chat. May have a surprise…...oooooo did he say surprise????

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@dklinger  Totally didn’t see this come through before today! Thanks for bumping it up the list.

Userlevel 3

Likewise @dklinger - I have a prior from 10:30 - 11:30. will join at beginning and check back in for the last 30

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’m trying to join but Teams is rejecting my connection saying I’m connecting from an invalid IP address range for the server ….. trying some other methods will see

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dang just saw this - I’m definitely in for the next one!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

If there was a recording of this session I would love to watch it given I was unable to join. I’m not sure why Teams was not allowing me on based on IP address being restricted, but wanted to suggest Zoom as a platform I know works across countries well.

Userlevel 2

I’d love to see a recording and join the next too!