🗳 Cast your vote - 2023 Community Industry Awards

• 19 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

The Community Industry Awards (powered by CMX) celebrate the achievements of the best in the community industry and I’m so incredibly excited to announce that...

Docebo Community has been nominated for not one, but TWO industry awards 📣

Customer Success Community [Team Category] - Awarded to a team building a customer success/support community

B2B Community Professional [Individual Category] - Awarded to a Community Professional building a community in the B2B space

The competition is fierce and we’re up against some incredible communities and community professionals, which include some of our amazing customers (Blackbaud, Cvent, Wrike, Zoom and Lenovo). Congratulations on your nominations as well 🎉

If you’d be willing to cast a vote for any of us, we’d sure appreciate it!

🗳 VOTE NOW 🗳

Voting is open until Friday, December 2nd.

Thank you and happy voting ✅

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Congratulations on the nominations! I’ve voted and I encourage folks to do the same...

Userlevel 7
Badge

Congratulations on the nominations! I’ve voted and I encourage folks to do the same...

Thanks so much @billso!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations - I just added my vote in both categories!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I’d really like to @erin.brisson , but when Docebo says it’s working on something important to us then 9 months pass without an update, and you don’t even get an acknowledgement of a request for an update (including from your account manger with whom you’ve raised this issue), it’s hard to cast a positive vote.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Congratulations - I just added my vote in both categories!

Thanks @Daniel!

Userlevel 7
Badge

I’d really like to @erin.brisson , but when Docebo says it’s working on something important to us then 9 months pass without an update, and you don’t even get an acknowledgement of a request for an update (including from your account manger with whom you’ve raised this issue), it’s hard to cast a positive vote.

@Stephen.Barton thank you for letting us know. I hear your frustration and can understand the disappointment. I have reached out to Serena to get an update on this for you. Please know that while the team does their best, priorities can change suddenly and if that’s the case, we need to do a better job of communicating those changes. We appreciate this feedback as it will help us improve our process moving forward. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks @erin.brisson , we fully accept priorities change and not everything is possible (we’re reasonable people in real life - honest!) ; we’d just like to know where we stand on this issue in particular,  and we’d like to know what’s coming down the track in the near future - on that point are you wiling to share with us all a Docebo development roadmap for Learn at some point?

Stephen

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks @erin.brisson , we fully accept priorities change and not everything is possible (we’re reasonable people in real life - honest!) ; we’d just like to know where we stand on this issue in particular,  and we’d like to know what’s coming down the track in the near future - on that point are you wiling to share with us all a Docebo development roadmap for Learn at some point?

Stephen

Thanks @Stephen.Barton. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to this question but I will do my best to find it.