Skip to main content

We are ecstatic to share that Docebo University now offers instructor-led training. These experiential offerings will include live instruction and hands-on labs.

What's currently available?

In Fundamentals of System Administration, learners will build out a Docebo platform from scratch while learning about key concepts in the business of learning. Sign up in DU for an upcoming session. 

What's coming next?

• Fundamentals of User Management 
  • Fundamentals of Content Management
  • Fundamentals of Design & Layout
  • Reporting & Analytics 
  • Integrations, APIs, and Webhooks

How do I purchase instructor-led training? 
Instructor-led training can be purchased using your Docebo University Learning Credits. You can purchase DULCs directly in DU or through your account manager. If you’re a Premium Support customer, your premium support package may already come with DULCs that you can use. 

How is this different from DU Live?
DU Live is our complimentary webinar program and is primarily presentation-style. In contrast, instructor-led training offerings have a hands-on component with labs to apply what you’ve learned. 

Will Docebo University still offer free on-demand training? 
Yes! We will continue to provide complimentary on-demand content and webinars. This is a new offering in addition to the on-demand content. 

Got any other questions? Post them below 👇🏻

Very exciting!!!

Am I reading this correctly? The ILT course I just reviewed requires 8 credits. 1 credit costs $500.00. So a customer would have to pay 4 thousand dollars to take a course??