[Updated] Inspire 2023 Learning Awards: Applications Closed

• 6 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5

And the winners are...

Applications are now closed. Thanks to all who submitted! 

Hey there Docebo Community, 

We're excited to announce that applications for the Inspire 2023 Learning Awards are now officially open! We created the Inspire Learning Awards to recognize and reward outstanding learning programs and industry leaders across a variety of categories. We understand the hard work that goes into building impactful learning programs, and we're committed to celebrating that effort with our customers through these awards.

If you want to join the highly esteemed group of past award winners, now is the time to apply! We encourage you to submit your application before the deadline on June 16th, 2023. Finalists will be announced on August 4th, 2023, and winners will be announced at the Docebo Inspire 2023.

The categories for this year's awards include:

• Best Customer Training Program

• Best Employee Training Program

• Best Learning Experience Design

• Best Learning Measurement Strategy

• Rookie of the Year

• [NEW] Best Advance in Learning Experience Integrations

• [NEW] Best Revenue-Generating Learning Program

• [NEW] Best Social Learning Strategy

Don't miss out on this opportunity to showcase your hard work and dedication and be recognized as a leader in your field.

We can't wait to see the amazing learning programs that our customers have built, and we look forward to recognizing the winners at Docebo Inspire 2023, which will take place in-person in Nashville, TN on September 18th - 20th. More details to come on the event. 

Best of luck to all applicants!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cool! I’m applying for Rookie of the Year, hope I get it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cookie policy covers the download button :D

Userlevel 5

@lrodman - thank you for letting me know! I’ll send this over to our marketing team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This is like the start of Inspire season to me :) Love that time of the year!

Good luck to all the hard working programs entering this year, can’t wait to see what you do!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Congratulations to everyone!!!!