Introducing a new webinar series in Docebo Community!

• 7 November 2023
  • 5 replies
Introducing a new webinar series in Docebo Community!
Userlevel 7
Badge

After Inspire 2023, the community team was inspired to continue the IRL (in real life) learning, so we are excited to introduce a new webinar series available exclusively in Docebo Community and we’re calling it, Community Coaching Sessions.

Ideally, the goal is for these informal sessions to be run by community members for community members. They can be on any topic that is relevant and valuable in managing your Docebo platform. If you have a topic in mind and are interested in sharing in a Community Coaching Session, please reply to this post or send me a DM.

Our first session will be run by none other than @Bfarkas where he will provide the ins and outs of the API Browser and why/how its useful. No programming experience is required! Bring your questions as there will be time to ask them at the end of the session.

Check out the event and let us know if you plan to attend!

5 replies

Will these sessions be recorded and posted in the Docebo Community or University?

Userlevel 7
Badge

Will these sessions be recorded and posted in the Docebo Community or University?

Absolutely! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We were debating just re-enacting for each person individually, but seemed a bit much, recording it is! :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello all.  I didn’t get the notification for this new series in time to attend.  Is there a place to subscribe to notifications of new events?  And, when/how will we get the recording access?  Thanks!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello all.  I didn’t get the notification for this new series in time to attend.  Is there a place to subscribe to notifications of new events?  And, when/how will we get the recording access?  Thanks!! 

@hwolfehall  Looks like the recording is up now on the event page:

https://community.docebo.com/events/on%2Ddemand%2Dcommunity%2Dcoaching%2Dsession%2Dfeaturing%2Dbrian%2Dfarkas%2D93

Hope you enjoy….looking forward to doing more, if you have any questions feel free to ask!