July Customer Meet-ups in New York and San Francisco

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies
July Customer Meet-ups in New York and San Francisco
Userlevel 4

If you’re in New York or San Francisco...we want to meet you!

We have two customer meet-ups taking place at the end of the month. The first will be in New York on Tuesday, July 25 and the second in San Francisco on Thursday, July 27 and we’d love for you to be there. 

The evening will start with a panel discussion debating best practices and the latest trends. Following the panel, there will be an opportunity to connect with fellow Docebo customers to exchange ideas, and forge partnerships in our rooftop networking session.

These are exclusive complementary events for our customers and space is limited, so be sure to register to save your spot: New York and San Francisco

Whether or not you can attend these upcoming meet-ups, we’ve created a regional user group for each location in the community so be sure to join if you are located in New York or California

Don’t live in either of these areas but are interested in setting up a group in your region? You can create a new post in our Group Requests category and follow follow these simple instructions

We’re so excited to start getting more of you together by popular regions as we know how valuable these connections are for you. Who knows, we may also be able to organize a meet-up in your requested region!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cool! Hoping for a Chicago one some time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Cool! Hoping for a Chicago one some time!

Come on over to NYC. I cant put you up - but I can promise a lively discussion. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge

I’m really excited to share that I’ll be attending the customer meet-up in New York 🗽 on Tuesday.

If you’ll be there let me know by liking or replying to this post. I can’t wait to meet fellow community members in person 🙂