Skip to main content

Need to zhuzh up your platform? Wish you could redesign your layout, but don’t know where to start? Want to give your learning environment a whole new look – and learn more about layout in the process?

Well, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for because we’re giving away a dream platform makeover!

One lucky winner will receive an initial consulting session with our very own MJ, a Technical Deployment Manager with expertise in designing platform environments that drive results. Based on your needs, MJ will mock up a custom platform design with a new homepage and one sample page in your sandbox environment.

Sound exciting? If you are interested in being entered into this draw (and you meet the eligibility requirements below), simply reply to this post to let us know. Once the winner is selected, we’ll follow up to introduce you to MJ and get you on the way to the platform of your dreams! 

We will unveil this new platform at MJ’s session at our upcoming Dallas Inspire 2024. In the session, MJ will explain how he approached the redesign and share best practices, tips, and tricks for platform design with attendees.

Eligibility Requirements:

• You must have a working sandbox environment
  • Winner grants permission to share their use case and platform sandbox environment at Dallas Inspire 2024

Contest Details: 

• Draw entries will be accepted until Friday, August 9 at 11:59pm EDT
  • Winner will be selected and introduced to MJ during the week of August 12
  • You do not need to be attending Dallas Inspire 2024 to enter this draw (although, we’d love it if you were there for the big reveal!)

Definitely interested! Let’s see what happens! :D 

This amazing count me interested! Best of Luck! 

Definitely interested!!!!!  What an awesome idea!!!

Wow, this is amazing. I am in!

Love this - I’m interested!

🙋

Sounds awesome!  Count me in. 

sounds like fun..I’m in

Maaaannnn…...I want to be in…..but we have no sandbox………..so I am out…………..🤔

I’m In!  MJ is an awesome person to work with!!!

This is awesome! Count me in!

I’d love this for our platform!

Count me in!

I’m in!

Interested!

Yes, please!

@mj_ ‘s a PRO, can’t wait to see the end results in Dallas!

Yes, PLEASE!!  This is actually what our project is for the second half of the year.

Exciting opportunity!

Sign me up!

TOTAL LMS MAKEOVER SEASON 2

Definitely interested!!😀

This sounds great!

I’m interested! Please sign me up :)

Count me in! Thank you.