🎉 Welcome Docebo Community Early Adopters!

• 20 April 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Note: this post was originally posted on April 20th, 2021 to welcome all Docebo Community Early Adopters. These early adopters received exclusive early access to the community to share feedback and help shape the community in preparation for the full launch on May 17th, 2021. If you see an early adopter around the community, thank them for their contributions!

The moment has finally come!

If you are reading this, you’re a valued part of the Docebo Community Early Adopter Program and have received exclusive early access. I am honored to be the first to welcome you to this community and to thank you for your feedback and collaboration.

You were invited to join this community before we launch it to the world because you have valuable insights and ideas that will make this place special for others who follow you.

Before I dive in, I don’t blame you if you’d like to skip past this post and start exploring. If that’s you, then consider starting by introducing yourself and checking out our getting started guide.

If you’d like to learn more about the Early Adopter Program, then feel free to stick around and finish reading this post.

I want to answer a few simple questions for all of you as early adopters so that we can begin this journey on the same page.

Why a community?

There are 1,000s of possible answers to this question. I may be biased, but Docebo has one of the best customer bases in the world 💙 Learning professionals understand the value of sharing knowledge, ideas, and feedback better than anyone, and learning professionals make up the vast majority of Docebo’s customers. You made your voice known to us in your request for better ways to connect with one another, share best practices, and collectively work toward the common goal of solving complex learning challenges with simple technology.

Docebo’s answer to those requests? This community. As a former Docebo customer and continued daily user of the platform, I find so much value in connecting with others who use the product in innovative ways, and I believe this community is going to revolutionize the way each of us uses the product moving forward. Let’s continue answering this question of “why” together by building a community that exceeds all expectations!

Why an Early Adopter Program?

As the saying goes: it takes a village. 

We are building something special here that will have a lasting impact on Docebo users across the globe. It is paramount that we include our customers on this journey with us to collect feedback early and often. We’ve given you early access to the platform so that you can influence the direction we take it. Please take every opportunity to share your thoughts, ideas, and feedback with us over the coming weeks of this program. And make sure you contribute! The sooner we begin to share ideas, the sooner we will all see value in this community. We request that each of our early adopters engage heavily in the community in the coming weeks. We are committed to answering your questions, solving your challenges, and building on your ideas.

Who all is here?

You will most likely see some familiar faces as you begin to interact in the Community, and hopefully, you’ll see many new faces that become more familiar over time! It’s also important for us to bring attention to our 28 Community Founders who have shared feedback, participated in roundtables, and helped influence the community you are seeing today. We’ll share more about these founders in the coming weeks as well.

There is a combination of Docebo customers of all sizes, as well as a number of Docebo employees, in here as a part of the early adopter program. Over the course of the next month, we will be slowly introducing over 1,000 customers and employees to the Community before making it available to everyone in mid-May. Be sure to give each of our new members a warm welcome as you see them around!

Let’s build something great together. Consider checking out our getting started guide next!

We want to hear from you! What are you most excited about in this Community? Let us know by replying below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

0 replies

Be the first to reply!