Skip to main content
Best Answer

404 Deeplink error

• 9 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello community! Back with another question about Deeplinks. I was able to set up a handful successfully, but I’m running into issues and I’m stumped.

The course I’d like for them to have access to:

has self-enrollments enabled

is visible in the course catalog

& the account I’m using is assigned to the catalog

...but for some reason, I still get the 404 error when I use the deeplink I created using the same format as the others that worked fine (this is link btw: https://portal.sondermind.com/sondermind_university?deeplink=/learn/course/internal/view/elearning/52/military-veteran-baseline-education)

Is there any other condition I’m missing that would force a 404 error? The tech I spoke to mentioned that because the link is supposed to redirect from portal.sondermind.com sign-on page because our users are using an enrollment link attached to a platform with SAML.

Any insight appreciated! Happy weekend

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @madisonthompson looks like you may have grabbed a link from when you were enrolled?? You need to grab the link from the catalogue view of the same course or use the enrolment link option. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@madisonthompson - I have had continual issues with links that seem to be ok when you are working with the enrollment link option.

Note the person is auto-enrolled.

That is not horrific for an experience...good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Definitely only use the enrollment link option over here to avoid all of these issues. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

This post explains it all

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Under Tip 3 there’s a link to a spreadsheet I made that you can use to convert URLs: 

P.S. There are course player updates coming this year that should fix this.