Best Answer

Ability to automatically enroll a user to a course when he/she log for the first time or complete a course

• 23 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi,

We would like to be able to create a automation rules as, for example:

Enroll a user to a course when he/she first log,

Enrolled a user to another course or learning plan when he/she complete a course,

and any other workflow from one action to another one.

Regards

Anne-Claire

icon

Best answer by Annarose.Peterson 23 November 2022, 20:01

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There is a feature in the system that allows you to automatically enroll people into courses.  It is under the Enrollment Rules App.

Here is an article that shows how to use it: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020128579-Activating-and-Managing-the-Enrollment-Rules-App

Many thanks Annarose.

This is a very interesting article. I still miss the condition part, I want my users to be enrolled when they log for the first time or complete a course. I don’t see anything about how to condition an enrolment rule, do you have any idea?

Best regards.

Anne-Claire

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Many thanks Annarose.

This is a very interesting article. I still miss the condition part, I want my users to be enrolled when they log for the first time or complete a course. I don’t see anything about how to condition an enrolment rule, do you have any idea?

Best regards.

Anne-Claire

Hi Anne, 

Groups is where you would set your conditions and then you can set an enrollment rule based Groups.  So for example, you have a group (let’s call it Group A) with the conditions that a user is automatically added to the group once they complete Course A. Then you can set up an enrollment rule to have everyone in Group A enrolled into Course B.  So once a user completes a Course A,  they are added to Group A, then the enrollment rule applies, and assigns the user to Course B.

Here is the article that talks about how to use Groups: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020084100-Managing-Groups

Userlevel 1

I think you could create a group based on completion of the course (I’m doing this for other purposes). 

Then the condition is to be in that group. 

Many thanks Annarose.

Best regards.

Anne-Claire

Hi Anne, 

Groups is where you would set your conditions and then you can set an enrollment rule based Groups.  So for example, you have a group (let’s call it Group A) with the conditions that a user is automatically added to the group once they complete Course A. Then you can set up an enrollment rule to have everyone in Group A enrolled into Course B.  So once a user completes a Course A,  they are added to Group A, then the enrollment rule applies, and assigns the user to Course B.

Here is the article that talks about how to use Groups: https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020084100-Managing-Groups

One more big thank to you @Annarose.Peterson. Now, it’s clear, I understood how to manage it.

Best regards.

Anne-Claire

Userlevel 7
Badge

@aclevrault Thank you for sharing your use case with the community! I see @Annarose.Peterson has already walked you through how our enrollment apps works. I’m glad to see you were able to find a solution!

I’ll be changing this post to a question so it’s easier for others to find this information. Thank you again!

@aclevrault Thank you for sharing your use case with the community! I see @Annarose.Peterson has already walked you through how our enrollment apps works. I’m glad to see you were able to find a solution!

I’ll be changing this post to a question so it’s easier for others to find this information. Thank you again!

You’re welcome.

Regards,

Anne-Claire