Question

Acknowledgment of ILT Enrollment

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I’m helping my coworker set up ILTs in Docebo. The ILT is a live training to be hosted at multiple locations (Georgia, Texas, and Ohio). As we set up the sessions in Docebo, we want to enroll any learner who lives locally to the location. Our senior leadership wants us to incorporate some method of tracking enrollees’ acknowledgment of the enrollment, both for the accountability on the staff’s part that they have to attend the training, but also so we can enroll them in a webinar or makeup session as needed. 

Has anyone found a way to require an acknowledgment for a live training using Docebo that doesn’t involve building another course and using a learning plan? I appreciate your ideas!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

do you mean that they wont be self-enrolling and only admins will enrol users so you want them to confirm they are enrolled? Is that it?

When the admin unrolls a user the only ting that can go out automatically is the enrolment confirmation notification. Perhaps you can include some kind of rely option and track that in your email software..?

or, if you have Docebo Connect for Outlook, you can request that they RSVP and this is tracked in the LMS.

There are probably some other options but none that I can think of that are built into the LMS

Hi @lrnlab the intent is that the admins will enroll staff (although it is open for self-enrollment as well). Since we’re enrolling them, we want them to confirm that they have seen the enrollment and will attend. 

We do not currently have Docebo Connect, so we need a solution we can use without purchasing additional products. The ability to have people RSVP would be amazing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

if you have access to some IT resources or can it yourself, you could create a form and link to in your enrolment confirmation email and ask users to confirm they are attending.