Adding Groups to Learning Plans - Not Working

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey There Docebo Community…

I’m having an issue that occurred once before.  I can successfully make a group (45 users - manual), however, when I attempt to add them to a learning plan, I get the spinning symbol but no green status bar.  When this happened in the past, I logged out...logged in...and all was well.  No luck this time.  I did confirm that I can still enroll one individual to the same learning plan.

Any guidance?  I’ve submitted a ticket, but thought I’d check in here.

Ryan Berardi
Director of Training and Development
Clark Associates, Inc.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @RyanBerardi Groups sometimes take a while to “update” … it’s one of the functions of the data pool. You might need to wait as long as the next day for the group to be fully functional, but generally the group is ok in an hour or two. Since this seems like it is an intermittent problem, this might be contributing to what you’re seeing.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi there @RyanBerardi! I appreciate you reaching out to us about this. This was most likely due to the issues with groups latency we were seeing in July.

As you can see, we’ve resolved this behavior, and I see that your ticket has been closed. Is everything looking good now?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Elliot...we are good to go now.  Thanks for checking!

Just a point of clarification...the issue was slightly different than what you noted above (assigning users to automatic groups).  The groups were comprised of users added manually.  The issue was that when I’d add that group to a learning plan...nothing would happen.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@RyanBerardi Ah, got it! I know that issue affected groups in a lot of unexpected ways, including enrollments targeting groups. 😅 I’m really glad it’s working for you now!