Skip to main content

Hello, how do you get reports to show up on this list on the admin dash?

Selecting the Magnifying glass on the screen shot above produces a javascript error.

Hi @ncassella mine is working fine...have you tried the obvious, clearing cache, history, etc. to see if that helps? If not I’d suggest you log a ticket. 

Hi Irnlab!!! Thank you so much for the quick reply. No i haven’t tried the obvious yet...I’ll update you when i can. Thanks.

Update: As it turns out the Admin Dashboard is linked only to the old reporting, so that explains why nothing showed up. I created a test report in the old reporting and the droplist works.

Thank you!

nc

hmm, that’s good to know but odd...the reports in the dropdown should be the canned reports so not sure why you would need to create an old report to be able to view those. Do you see them all?

I do not see the canned reports. I’m in E-Learning/Dashboard. No reports showed up until i heard back from support telling me they are linked to the old reports. I then created a test report in the old reporting and only that one report showed up because I only have one report. But the droplist does not show the reporting types you may be looking somewhere different?

I'm on the Dashboard app under the admin menu so in the same spot. Never had to do anything to get these reports to appear in the dropdown though. very odd.

Wow. Very odd. Are you on the latest version?

did you migrate your old reports? maybe that’s the difference? we have not...I do see more options from the ‘old reports’ showing up in my prod version though. quite interesting...

No we never migrated we didn’t have to. When we came aboard we were told the old reporting was going away, and that it would be best practice to just use the new reports. 

OK so that must be the difference...we were using the old reports before the new app cam e along ao we must have all those in place and the dashboard its pulling from toehold reports as you mentioned above. thanks..I learned some thing today :wink: