Question

AICC Course Reset

• 11 December 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,
I have an Anti-sexual harassment course uploaded as AICC combine file. Our user are not able to be reset on the course once they choose if they are supervisor and what state they live in on the selection page. We would like to identify the process on  how a user can be reset if they pick the incorrect state. (Got back to page 1). 

Even if they pick start “learning now”, it still send them to the first page of the course and not the selection page. Even Unenrolling and enrolling does not reset them 

We are working with LRN if that helps. It this a Docebo reset or LRN reset?

Selection page we would like to got back when reset

The first page they continue to land on when they go back in no matter what they choose. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

AICC is very basic so you might be better off publishing your course in SCORM 2004 3rd Edition for more functionality and bookmarking.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Would it be SCORM 2004 Combined for both languages?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I still cant get to the selection page even if i choose a different language. Its like my profile is attached to the first selections in the selection page and it does not let me edit that. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Also, I see this message. What would you recommend to use with Docebo when downloading Package 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Try both versions of 2004

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m not sure what “combined” means. But it could be good. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Combine means both languages together in one course. I tried that one but got this message from Docebo