Question

Anyone noticing delays with the automation app?

• 24 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I have an import and a export file running at 000 every night. it runs through AWS family transfer through SFTP into our S3 bucket. often, it times out. The file sometimes is taking hours to run - the time between when i have the rule schedule to run and the time i get the email that the “connection timed out”. Checking with our AWS admin, we dont have a timeout set. So 1 - why is it taking hours to send a 28mb csv report and 2 - does docebo have a timeout?

3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Jessica,

I don't know if whitelisting the following would help:

*Platform canonical name: 
- The platform itself (e.g. <yourplatform>.docebosaas.com) must be accessible.

* Platform custom domain: if the customer has defined a custom domain (e.g. <subdomain.yourplatform.com>), this must be reachable as well.

* Docebo CDN: 
- cdn1.dcbstatic.com
- cdn2.dcbstatic.com
- cdn3.dcbstatic.com
- cdn4.dcbstatic.com
- cdn5.dcbstatic.com
- d36spl5w3z9i0o.cloudfront.net

* Web Sockets: 
- wss-eu.docebo.cloud
- wss-eu-central.docebo.cloud
- wss-us.docebo.cloud
- wss-ca.docebo.cloud
- wss-au.docebo.cloud

If the problem persists, I recommend reaching out to the helpdesk, and they will definitely further investigate the issue for you.

Best

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Jessica,

We’re trying to use the automation app to send a report to an external partner. I see in your post above that you are using the app to export data so am I correct in thinking that the automation app would allow us to do this?

I hope I’m making sense! :-)

Sara

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Jessica,

We’re trying to use the automation app to send a report to an external partner. I see in your post above that you are using the app to export data so am I correct in thinking that the automation app would allow us to do this?

I hope I’m making sense! :-)

Sara

You can create a scheduled rule that is based on a report running, to export it to CSV and you can then have it loaded to a FTP location of the external parter. There’s more info here:

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020082520-Creating-a-Rule-for-the-Automation-App#subtitle-17