Skip to main content

I am using the “All Channels” page to get to my channels. I have visibility to a lot of channels and the ones I use most are on the bottom of the list. Is there a way to re-order the channels (not the contents of the channels, but the channels themselves). Can I tag a channel as my favorite so I can quickly get to my favorite channels? 

I tried searching from the top, but that gives me content in channels vs. the channel I was looking for. 

Hello @dianex.gomez  I’m Marco, Product Manager of Discover Coach and Share 

A way to simplify the search of your preferred channels is to filter by channel using the filters on the left, showing only the one that are relevant to you. You can also search by text specific channels. 

Let me also anticipate that we are working in these days in a new feature that precisely fits your needs.
A “Follow Channel” functionality  where you can tag your preferred channels, have a tab showing only the one selected as “preferred”, and optionally receive also a notification when new content will be available on these channels (If this capability is activated by your platform administrator).

I don’t have already a public release date, will be announced in the following months.

Thanks for your interest in channels!

Marco