Question

Assignment completion time report

• 23 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello all,

I’m wondering if there is any way, or if anyone has a workable method, to pull how long each user took to complete each assignment within a Course?

My team runs a 3-5 week New Hire ILT Course and I want to try and pull individual completion times to gain some metrics on how long it is taking for each course to be completed on average for lesson planning. I haven’t been able to find a decent way to do this other than opening each individual assignment/module and then manually calculating duration based on the completion vs start date/time columns.

Any help is appreciated, thank you so much!

Jeremy

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I think you can do this with an ILT report… take a look on the View Options tab… I think the Events Duration field would get you what you’re after.

I googled how to get ILT Reports and it looks like it should be under “Learning Impact”. So I navigated there and the ILT that we have aren’t listed there, is there any way to make them appear there? Or at least to make them appear there for future classes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ummmm… Learning Impact is an add on product, and I was thinking this of a standard report.

Admin menu > New Reports > Custom Report Builder > New Report (green +) > Users - ILT Sessions

I think the Event Duration field on the View Options tab might be one of the options you’d want to add to your report.

Ummmm… Learning Impact is an add on product, and I was thinking this of a standard report.

Admin menu > New Reports > Custom Report Builder > New Report (green +) > Users - ILT Sessions

I think the Event Duration field on the View Options tab might be one of the options you’d want to add to your report.

Thanks so much for your response. I tried this but unfortunately it still only drops the duration of the session itself on the spreadsheet rather than duration spent in the assignments within the sessions :-(