Question

Calculating course level failed status in external reporting

• 19 March 2024
  • 3 replies

We know there is not a way to show a failed status at the course level in Docebo. Has anyone used an external reporting tool to calculate a failed status using existing Docebo test level system fields? For example. completion_status (failed) and/or attempts_consumed (max_attempts_reached), progress (Not passed) enrollment status (complete).

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We know there is not a way to show a failed status at the course level in Docebo.

Hi, @JBPIN … this statement surprises me. Can you provide some context?

I know that Scorm will report a failed status (assuming KC is in SCORM, a passing score is set, and the course is publishing for “pass/fail”), and you can ascertain a failed status on a report by combining “in progress” completion status and a Final Score. But maybe you aren’t working in the SCORM world?

Hi @KMallette, I would like to use SCORM if Docebo supported 2004, 4th Ed. Since we require more granular reporting than is currently available in the UI we use the Docebo test engine and connect to an external reporting tool. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KMallette, I would like to use SCORM if Docebo supported 2004, 4th Ed. Since we require more granular reporting than is currently available in the UI we use the Docebo test engine and connect to an external reporting tool. 

Thanks for the context!