Best Answer

Can I find which browsers my users are using?

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

We are about to launch a pilot of our Docebo system and one of things I will need to determine is which browser our users are connecting with. Is there a way to do this from within Docebo?

icon

Best answer by nick.tosto 8 December 2021, 15:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@steve.morey  If you enable Google Analytics integration (a free Google Analytics account will be sufficient), you will have this information, and more, available:

Note, that by default you won’t see many users of mobile browsers, as Docebo is automatically redirecting people to the Go Learn application (you can disable this behavior in Advanced Settings, on the Advanced tab, by removing user agents which should be able to access the web version form a mobile device).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

If you install Google Analytics on your platform you’ll be able to see your visitors’ browsers without any extra configuration:

If you decide to do this, make sure you set up your property using Universal Analytics, not Google Analytics 4 since Docebo doesn’t support GA4 yet. Your tracking ID should start with UA-xxxxxxxx instead of G-xxxxxxxx.

https://help.docebo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020083760-Docebo-for-Google-Analytics 

Userlevel 3

Good morning @steve.morey I’m not aware of a way to use the Admin menu to get access to browser info on your learners directly -- however, good news if you are taking advantage of the option to install Google Analytics (GA) over your system, this is information available from GA reporting.

Also, there are tools available to us on the backend that do provide visibility - looks like your learners are accessing the platform 95% desktop and 5% mobile in the last 90 days, and the desktop browsers were split 60% Chrome and 40% Edge.

Hope this helps!