Can users share courses?

• 19 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi all.

Quick question, is there any way beyond the Social Sharing option?

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

They can add courses to their playlists and share that...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@NateC - good evening. In theory yes. Follow this:

• if you cant enroll a learner but
  • they can authenticate?
  • and they have an account?

If you put the course on a page and they enroll themselves - all they would need is the page url (and permission to said page).

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks @lrnlab 

This could work; does this require membership with Discover Coach & Share? I don’t remember seeing a playlist option anywhere...

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @dklinger 

So you’re just talking about sharing the url, am I reading this correctly? That definitely works, but I was hoping for something more direct, to make it easier for the less technologically savvy users. (I.e., something obvious like a button that says ‘Share this course’ or similar)

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

There is an option that you can choose per course that provides a shareable link. It’s under enrollment options and it’s called “Enrollment Link”. When enabled provides this button on the course. Hope that helps.  Please note: “Learners will be able to self-enroll in the course directly from a link”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @lrnlab 

This could work; does this require membership with Discover Coach & Share? I don’t remember seeing a playlist option anywhere...

No it should be all part of Coach & Share...each course has an option to add the My Playlist