Best Answer

Cannot edit or add Association question

• 29 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi all.

I’m having a weird issue, not sure if it’s a glitch or what but it sure is driving me bonkers.

I created an English-language test several weeks back, & i had to export it as a GIFT file to have it translated. Now I’ve shared the German version & I got some notes about required edits. Trouble is, there’s no ‘Save’ button anywhere on the Association Question page. I have a Back button at the top, & Add & Next on the bottom right, but I can’t save it. So any changes I make cannot be saved. I even tried recreating the question but I get the same thing - I cannot save it, so the question disappears as soon as I go back.

Is this some kind of glitch I need a ticket for or am I missing something totally obvious?

(I’ve attached a screenshot of the missing buttons)

icon

Best answer by dianex.gomez 29 August 2023, 18:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

think it’s below that box...can you scroll down more?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @lrnlab 

Yeah, originally I thought there was just something wrong with my browser & it was not showing me the buttons below but even after reducing the zoom to about 50% it’s still not visible.

This did remind me that i had neglected to view this in a different browser in case it’s an issue from Chrome rather than Docebo but I just double-checked & I’m still seeing the same thing.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

After you add your items, click “Next”, then you will see the save option. This is also where you can push the question to the Question Bank if desired. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks @dianex.gomez that’s what I was missing.